INFORMATION FOR AUTHORS
The call for abstracts and short courses for the 2019 Tailings and Mine Waste Conference has now closed. Thank you to all those who submitted a proposal. Please see the link below for the list of accepted abstracts:
The response was overwhelming with well over 200 submissions. Authors who have been informed of draft paper acceptance were required to submit their final paper by Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
Please reach out to us as soon as possible if you have not submitted your final paper.
Note: All paper responses have been sent out. If you have not received a response, please contact authors[at]tailingsandminewaste.com at your earliest convenience.
Draft papers should be submitted using the Style Template provided, ensuring the following elements are included:
- Title (no more than 100 words)
- Authors (name, affiliation and country)
- Final paper submissions should have a file size of no more than 2GB
- Your paper will be passed on for review for clarity and content and changes may be requested; editorial assistance will be limited. Authors should be aware that the paper reproduced in the Conference Proceedings may not look exactly like the copy submitted. Failure to meet the deadline for paper submission may result in the organizers removing your paper and presentation from the Proceedings.
Final papers should have been submitted to email@example.com by Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
- Short Course Proposals Due: Monday, April 15, 2019
- Abstracts Proposals Due: Tuesday, April 30, 2019
- Abstract/Course Acceptance: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
- Draft Papers Due: Thursday, August 1, 2019 *UPDATED*
- Review to Authors: Wednesday, September 4, 2019
- Final Papers Due: Wednesday, September 18, 2019