The Tailings and Mine Waste 2023 Conference will be a dynamic, international forum for sharing and discussing research and new developments and the current and future topics relevant to the tailings, mining and environmental communities.
Join us this November 5-8, 2023 at the JW Marriott Parq Hotel in Vancouver, BC, Canada
All registration options include lunches and nutrition breaks. Ticketed lunch, dinner and offsite social are an additional registration.
Registration for the conference is not required to register for the short course.
|Registration Options||Regular (Sept 9 – Nov 5)||On Site (Nov 5-8)|
|Delegate – 3-Day Pass||$1,350||$1,450|
|Delegate – 1-Day Pass||$675||$725|
|Student Attendee – Student Networking Dinner||$20|
|Industry Professional – Student Networking Dinner||$125|
|Tuesday Guest Speaker Lunch: Vale’s Experience in the Geotechnical and Tailings Fields||$90|
|Offsite Social – Discover BC – SOLD OUT||$150|
|Delegate – Full Day||$500|
|Delegate – Half Day||$350|
|Student – Full Day||$150|
|Student – Half Day||$150|
The Tailings and Mine Waste 2023 Conference offers a discounted rate for Indigenous participation. This would include Indigenous community or Indigenous government representatives, available upon request. Please contact email@example.com for more information. We welcome requests from all levels, including any First Nation governing body representatives (Presidents, Vice Presidents, Chiefs, Councillors), key Government staff or a youth delegate.
- Registration for the conference is not required to register for the short courses.
- Short courses are offered for in person attendance only.
- Full day short courses included 2 coffee breaks and lunch, half day short courses include 1 coffee break and lunch.
- Student registration will require valid student photo ID and proof of enrollment in a current program.
- A virtual attendee pass includes access to the live stream for technical sessions only.
- Recordings of the technical sessions only will be available post conference though the Whova app.
- All Keynote and panel discussion, receptions, social events and short courses are not available as a virtual option.
- Authors who have approved final papers have been sent registration instructions via email.
- One Presenter/Author is required to register for a paper in order for the paper to be included as a podium or poster presentation in the conference program.
- The discounted Presenter/Author rate is available only to one author or presenter of an accepted paper.
- Short Course presenters should register as a delegate.